Outsourced CRM data managers with deep development operations experience.
Better data for better constituent care
Our outsourced data managers work within your organization to transform your databases into powerful, mission-driven tools. We assess your systems, clean up your data, and help you analyze it to find actionable insights for growth.
Build Teams helps you make the most of your data by:
- Embedding an experienced team member who will teach you to get more value from your constituent management, donor management, volunteer management tools, and data.
- Engaging stakeholders within your organization to ensure your activities are supported, future needs are planned for, and communication is frequent.
- Identifying opportunities for your organization to better use data to drive fundraising, program success, and efficiency in all areas.
- Prioritizing, sequencing, and managing process, data, and technology projects.
- Providing both basic and complex database management, and leaving you with training and resources so your team can manage on your own in the future.
- Creating reports and metrics so you can make informed budgeting, communications, and development decisions.
Do you feel like your systems are managing you, rather than the other way around?
Many organizations have costly systems to collect, manage, and analyze data, but no way to unlock the potential of that data. They miss key insights that are hiding in plain sight. The result is lower revenue, poorly managed constituent relationships, and fundraising and advocacy campaigns that can’t be meaningfully measured. With good data management, you can unlock the power of the data you’re collecting, connect with your supporters in a meaningful way, and advance your nonprofit mission.
Why Build Teams succeed
Our data managers know nonprofits, fundraising, and CRMs. We’ll improve how you manage and use your data so that you are working more strategically and effectively, strengthening your relationships with your constituents using data. Our experts combine deep nonprofit experience with a set of best practices. We provide you with all the benefits of a high-caliber internal database administrator, without the need for you to recruit or train for that role in a market where high-quality talent is hard to find and difficult to retain.