Outsourced CRM data management with deep development operations experience.
Better data for better constituent care
Your Build Team will work within your organization to transform your databases into powerful, mission-driven tools. We’ll assess your systems, clean up your data, and help you analyze it to find opportunities for growth.
We will help you make the most of your data by:
- Embedding an experienced team member who will teach you to get more value from your constituent management, donor management, volunteer management tools, and data
- Engaging stakeholders within your organization to ensure your activities are supported, future needs are planned for, and communication is frequent
- Identifying opportunities for your organization to better use data to drive fundraising, program success, and efficiency in all areas
- Prioritizing, sequencing, and managing process, data, and technology projects
- Providing both basic and complex database management, and creating training and resources so your team can manage more on your own in the future
- Creating reports and metrics so you can make informed budgeting, communications, and development decisions
- Clients using the Raiser’s Edge will be assigned a Blackbaud-certified (bCRE-Pro) data manager
Why do you need Build Teams at your organization?
Many organizations have costly systems to collect, manage, and analyze data, but can’t effectively manage the data and therefore fail to unlock its potential. The result is lower revenue, poorly managed constituent relationships, and fundraising and advocacy campaigns that can’t be meaningfully measured.
With good data management from your Build Team, you can unlock the power of the data you’re collecting, connect with your supporters in a meaningful way, and advance your nonprofit mission.
Why Build Teams succeed
Our data managers know nonprofits, fundraising, and CRMs. We’ll improve how you manage and use your data so that you are working more strategically and effectively, strengthening your relationships with your constituents using data. Our experts combine deep nonprofit experience with a set of best practices. We provide you with all the benefits of a high-caliber internal database administrator, without the need for you to recruit or train for that role in a market where high-quality talent is hard to find and difficult to retain.