Bryan has more than 20 years of experience working in a wide range of industries, spanning both for-profit and non-profit organizations. For the past 10 years, he has worked exclusively with non-profits, providing strategic IT leadership for both global and national organizations, driving technology strategy, improving operational capabilities, and leading diverse IT teams. Regarded as a resilient and steady leader, he has a track record of delivering results amidst difficult circumstances. At Build, Bryan leverages his experience and skills to develop technology strategies and deliver impactful organizational change for our clients.
“My career has been centered around a core belief that non-profits can change the world. I love that I have the opportunity to use my skills and experience to help organizations leverage technology to improve their missions and make the world a better place.” — Bryan Radtke
Bryan is available for guest blogging and podcasting. To request Bryan, contact Build.
Prior to joining Build, Bryan spent ten years serving multiple non-profits in IT leadership positions. Some of the organizations Bryan worked with include The Evangelical Alliance Mission, YMCA of the USA, and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He also served as the Vice-President of Global IT Strategy & Operations for the International Justice Mission, where he was responsible for global technology operations and implementing modernized infrastructure and enterprise systems across 25 international offices. Bryan has experience in IT consulting roles where he has been responsible for large system migrations, strategic planning, and developed a Virtual CIO program for small businesses.
After graduating from Concordia University Chicago with a degree in Computer Information Systems, Bryan spent his first ten years of his career in various for-profit industries, including manufacturing, banking, legal, and energy.
Throughout Bryan’s 20+ year career, he has had the opportunity to work with hundreds of corporations, small businesses, and non-profit organizations in both employee and consulting roles. He has developed technology strategies for global organizations, led international teams, delivered enterprise systems, and answered calls on a helpdesk. He’s been responsible for large technology modernization initiatives including CRM, ERP, Analytics and Collaboration systems, led teams through organizational restructuring, and worked with executive leadership teams on budget and strategic prioritization.
Bryan is known for providing calm and steady leadership amidst uncertain and chaotic circumstances, while helping organizations envision and embrace a longer-term vision on how technology can help move the mission forward. A techie at heart, Bryan has the ability to help diverse audiences understand how technology can be utilized to improve their work.
- Constituent Relationship Management Fundraising systems & Payment integration (Salesforce NPSP, Luminate Online, Classy, Authorize.net, Stripe, and more)
- Office Productivity (G Suite/Google Workplace, Microsoft 365)
- ERP and Financial Management (Workday, Epicor, QuickBooks)
- HRIS, payroll, and talent management (ADP, UltiPro, QuickBooks)
- Cloud file collaboration (SharePoint, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Enterprise Social Collaboration (Microsoft Teams, Slack, Yammer)
- Website CMS (WordPress, Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Craft), hosting (cloud hosting, CDN, DNS, etc.), analytics (Google Analytics)
- Marketing Platforms (Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, HubSpot)
- Project management (Teamwork, Trello, Asana, Smartsheet, Microsoft Project)
- Service Desk / Support Case management (Freshdesk, Service Now, Salesforce cases, ManageEngine)
- Identity Management & MFA (Active Directory, Okta, Ping, Duo, and more)
- Managed Security Platforms (AlertLogic, Rapid7)
- Endpoint Security Platforms (Sophos, McAfee)
- Application & Infrastructure Monitoring (New Relic, Azure Application Insights, LogicMonitor, Pingdom)
- Technology vendor relationship management (Managed IT Services providers, systems integrators, application developers, software vendors, offshore services)
- Database Management & BI/Analytics (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, MySQL, Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- Application architecture and development (PHP, .NET, JS, XML, CSS, HTML)
- Network & Security Infrastructure (Cisco, Meraki, Fortinet)
- Virtualization & Server Management (Microsoft Windows, Hyper-V, VMware, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Endpoint and mobile device management (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Unified Communications Platforms (Microsoft, Zoom, Dialpad)
- Certified in Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure
- “His ability to listen to different perspectives on how to achieve the end goals is refreshing.”
- “Bryan has an amazing ability to rally the entire team and organization behind the path chosen.”
- “His leadership and expertise were a vital part of our success in expanding our services.”
- “Bryan helped to lay an incredible foundation for the future of our organization.”
- “Bryan is always so competent yet kind, hardworking yet approachable.”
- “He is calm and collected when everyone and everything around is chaos.”