Position: CRM Database Administrator
Build Consulting, a Washington DC-based consulting firm for nonprofits, is looking to expand its team by hiring a CRM Database Administrator to support our Outsourced CRM Database Management practice.
The CRM Database Administrator will work with multiple nonprofit organizations—of varying degrees of complexity and sophistication—who use Blackbaud and Salesforce products to manage constituent data.
The role includes a significant amount of direct client interaction, supported closely by one or more senior staff members, with the goal of addressing clients’ operational, process, and data challenges. The CRM Database Administrator requires both responsive support to client requests but also proactive engagement to drive positive changes in how clients use technology. Emphasis will be on integrating Outsourced CRM Database Management into the daily tactical and long-term strategic requirements of high-caliber organizations. The ideal candidate is capable of identifying new opportunities to make improvements – to help our clients better engage with constituents and increase their ability to generate revenue.
Location and Work Environment
Position is located in Washington, DC, but Build employees work either from home, on-site with clients, or from our DC office), with roughly 25% to 50% travel to client sites. The majority of our clients are headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, but we also have clients with offices throughout the United States.
Key Skills and Characteristics
A successful candidate for the CRM Database Administrator position will possess the following key skills and characteristics:
- 3-5 years experience with Luminate Online and Raiser’s Edge
- Ability to consistently provide a positive customer experience
- Development/fundraising operations knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong task management skills in a team environment
- Comfortable working remotely and independently
- Problem solving abilities
- Proficient in the Office365 ecosystem
Additional Desired Skills
Additional desired skills include:
- Experience with data management and health
- Past experience with software requirements analysis as part of a selection or implementation
- Business process improvement diagramming and documentation
- Self-motivated and able to proactively identify opportunities for ways that our clients work
- Comfortable giving technical presentations to non-technical groups
- Experience working with third-party reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
About Build Consulting
Build Consulting, founded in 2015, has deep nonprofit and technology experience. We are committed to developing a strong company where work has an element of fun/play and we take time to build great relationships with fellow employees and the clients we serve. More information about what it is like to work at Build and the benefits we offer can be found here.