CRM Data Management
Donor CRM data management with deep fundraising operations experience.
Better data for better constituent engagement
Your CRM Data Management Team will embed within your organization to transform your data into powerful, mission-driven tools. We’ll assess your systems, clean up your data, and help you use it to find opportunities for growth.
We will help you make the most of your data by:
- Embedding an experienced team member who will help you to get more from your CRM to manage constituent, donor, volunteer, or advocate data
- Engaging stakeholders within your organization so they are supported and their strategies are supported
- Identifying opportunities for your organization to better use data to drive fundraising, program success, and efficiency
- Prioritizing, sequencing, and managing process, data, and technology projects
- Providing advanced database management, and creating training and resources so your team can manage more on your own in the future
- Creating reports and metrics so you can make informed budgeting, communications, and development decisions
- Clients using Raiser’s Edge will be assigned a Blackbaud certified (bCRE-Pro) database manager
- Clients using Salesforce will be assigned a Salesforce certified database manager
Why do you need a CRM Data Management Team from Build at your organization?
Many organizations have costly systems to collect, manage, and analyze data, but can’t effectively manage the data and therefore fail to unlock its potential. The result is lower revenue, poorly managed constituent relationships, and fundraising and advocacy campaigns that can’t be meaningfully measured.
With good data management from your Team at Build, you can unlock the power of the data you’re collecting, connect with your supporters in a meaningful way, and advance your nonprofit mission.
Why Build CRM Data Management Teams succeed
Our CRM data management teams know nonprofits, fundraising, and CRMs. We’ll improve how you manage and use your data so that you are working more strategically and effectively, strengthening your relationships with your constituents using data. Our experts combine deep nonprofit experience with a set of best practices. We provide you with all the benefits of a high-caliber internal database administrator, without the need for you to recruit or train for that role in a market where high-quality talent is hard to find and difficult to retain.